Sunday, July 12, 2009

Time to catch up...

So, I meant to start this blog as soon as school got out but had forgotten to with all the relaxation and visiting of family during the summer. I've been doing alot of sketching these past couple months so I need to catch myself up in these next couple posts, then I can post a sketch a day after that.

Here are a couple from the beginning of the summer:
Because Mocha Frappuccino's are amazing... We are getting a Starbucks here at school now! I hope it adapts regular starbucks hours rather than 7:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Sitting at the Starbucks/Barns and Noble Bookstore with my really good friends Ashley and Alex, they were chatting and I was figure sketching this girl nearby secretly...
Alex and Ashley in the front seat of Alex's car on the way to Walmart I think...
I was looking through a magazine and saw this piece of furniture and just had to try my hand at drawing it... So cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment